[OutVoice] My GAYBC interview LIVE this Thursday!

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 17:45:02 CDT 2007

Hey Everybody,

Please check out my live internet radio interview with John McMullen on Gaybc, Thursday, July 5th, 2007 at 5:15 Central. Did I mention it will be LIVE? It will be. This is my first interview on Internet radio, available to all my friends and fans world-wide. I expect the interview will center on our new cd single, "FLASH '07", but will likely include the 15 years of Boys' Entrance musical journey.

GAYBC Radio Network, first launched in 1997, is the groundbreaking service that launched the GLBT Talk Radio format. After a five year hiatus, GAYBC resumed operation on Monday, June 11, 2007, from Los Angeles, CA.

The network debuted with it's flagship program, the John McMullen Show, with plans to add several more programs over the ensuing six months. In addition to webcasts, GAYBC will also be offered in some major radio markets on HD Radio affiliates. Details of these outlets will be posted soon, and as they continue to develop.

For more information, go to: www.GAYBC.com and be sure to sign up for our complimentary GAYBC Times newsletter.

Hope you can listen in,
Tim Cain of Boys' Entrance
www.cdbaby.com/boysentrance
www.myspace.com/boysentrance

--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne