[OutVoice] meet rocker MICHAEL VAN LONDON on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 09:14:06 CDT 2007

Hey gang - I think i know why 2007 is gonna be the hottest year on record (!)
His name is MICHAEL VAN LONDON and he the new featured player on GAY
GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE.

Check out Michael's photos and interview feature at:
www.roberturban.com/GGWinterviewvanlondon.html
Additionally, his photo and bio will grace our homepage all July at:

Gay west coast rocker MICHAEL VAN LONDON was born raised in a small town in
Michigan. He moved to New York City at a young age and began working on his
music career. His influences include Juliana Hatfield, Jeff Buckley, P.J. Harvey,
The White Stripes, The Pixies, The Ramones, and Blondie. Michael moved to
Paris at the end of 2002 and played all around Europe. He moved back to the U.S.
(Boston) in 2003 - recording two E.P.’s there..
In 2005 Michael moved to Los Angeles. He released his solo album “Fortunes Of
Misfortunes” in 2006. Michael’s new band is the "gritty, naughty punk rock"
duo The Bombs – a band he’s formed with drummer Rhianon Jones. They are now
working on a new, full length E.P.
Meet MICHAEL in our exclusive GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE interview feature.

Crank it up - our time has come!

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE is the FREE international internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all
akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.

Robert Urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban