[OutVoice] Amazon Radio 1/26/2007

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Wed Jan 31 01:13:58 CST 2007

Amazon Radio! Play List: January 26, 2007 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ Fulani Chant ~ IN THIS LAND ~ Earthbeat!
TIDDAS ~ Spirit of The Winter Tree ~ GLOBAL DIVAS (VA) ~ Rounder
ULALI ~ Mahk Chi ~ GLOBAL DIVAS (VA) ~ Rounder
CASSELLBERRY-DUPREE ~ Sister's Chant ~ HOT CORN IN THE FIRE ~ Ladyslipper
LAURA LOVE ~ Wayfaring Stranger ~ THE LAURA LOVE COLLECTION ~ Putumayo
FULL FRONTAL FOLK ~ Jockey Full Of Bourbon ~ STORMING THE CASTLE ~ Independent
UBAKA HILL ~ She Who Rises ~ BEYOND THE WIND ~ Independent
ANNIE DINERMAN ~ Child In Me Again ~ 1,001 AMERICAN NIGHTS ~ Blue Bird
SHELLEY MILLER ~ Morning Somewhere ~ WATERBUG ANTHOLOGY 7 (VA) ~ Waterbug
LIZ BARNEZ ~ River Road ~ COMPILATION 2004 -
ADAMS/BARNEZ/FOLSOM/KRENZ/DAKOTA BLONDEVER/RIVER ~ Independent
FREE @ LAST ~ My Troubled Mind ~ ONE WOMAN'S SONG ~ Independent
HEIDI STONE ~ Feed The Soul ~ CUP ~ Independent
SHELLEY DOTY ~ Sparrow Song ~ OPPORTUNITY ~ Independent
SUE WILLETT ~ Dancing Woman ~ INDIGRRL COMPILATION 2 (VA) ~ Independent
KITKO ~ Row Your Boat ~ KITKO ~ Independent
LAURA GAUTHIER ~ Cabin Fever ~ CABIN FEVER ~ Independent
JILL KNIGHT ~ She Blows Away ~ FUTURE PERFECT ~ Independent
LAURA BACON ~ Seabird ~ AZALEA SAMPLER 2 (VA) ~ Azalea City
RACHEL CROSS ~ Water Washed It In ~ AZALEA SAMPLER 2 (VA) ~ Azalea City
ZOE MULFORD ~ Gone Is Gone ~ AZALEA SAMPLER 2 (VA) ~ Azalea City
LENORE ~ The Hippie Song (It Could Never Happen Again) ~ ANOTHER LIFE ~ Elaine
LINDSAY MAC ~ Lucy ~ SMALL REVOLUTION ~ Red Cello
ALICE DI MICELE ~ Alive, Awake ~ DEMONS & ANGELS ~ Independent
DOROTHY DITTRICH ~ Calendar Music Bed: Home; This Chair ~ SHORT STORIES ~
Independent
DOROTHY DITTRICH ~ Forever Yours ~ SHORT STORIES ~ Independent
MIMI FOX ~ When The Saints Go Marching In ~ PERPETUALLY HIP ~ Favored Nations
ELENI KELAKOS ~ Anchored On The Water ~ I WILL FLY ~ EEK!
MEG HUTCHINSON ~ Coming Up ~ THE CROSSING ~ Independent
STEPHANIE GLEIT ~ ADMIRABLE INTENTIONS ~ FOOTPRINTS IN THE SKY ~ Hand-To-Mouth
CONNIE KALDOR ~ Love Letters ~ GENTLE OF THE HEART ~ Independent
RED MOLLY ~ Yellow House ~ RED MOLLY ~ Independent
PAMELA ENDERS ~ The Right To Love ~ CD Single ~ Independent
MEGHANN ROBINSON ~ NY ~ DRIVE ~ Independent
MAGGIE DRENNON ~ Wild Mountain Thyme ~ MAGGIE DRENNON ~ Independent
DEBBIE DIEDRICH ~ The Other Side of Town ~ GOING THE DISTANCE ~ Independent
MARJORIE RICHARDS ~ Reinventing The Wheel ~ LISTENING CAP THE CAKE RECORDS
SAMPLER ~ Cake
SHEILA CHANDRA ~ Song to the Siren ~ GIFTED WOMEN OF THE WORLD ~ Real World
IRIS DEMENT ~ Hotter Than Mojave in My Heart ~ Infamous Angel ~ Philo
PENNY LANG ~ We Shall Not Be Moved ~ PENNY LANG & FRIENDS LIVE ~ She-Wolf

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513