[OutVoice] Next Magazine article and Photo campaign

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 08:48:01 CST 2007

  He ALL!
  Just wanted to share some great news that I was featured in this weeks NYC Next Magazine.  The awesome write-up by Gregory T. Angelo is on page 32 in his "Cued Up" section.

  I also have other good news that a picture and 50 word essay I submitted for Britsol Myers Squibb "Fight HIV Your Way" campaign was one of 200 entries from world wide submissions to go to the 2nd round of judging.  I submitted a serene picture of a dock I visit each summer at Fire Island to lift up in prayer/thought those of my friends who fight this disease everyday in every way and those that have sadly lost their fight.  Final winners will be presented in a coffee table book AND a photo exhibition to travel around the U.S.
  Keep on keepin' on!
  -TC