[OutVoice] (RJO) Vote for Brian Kent on LOGO! Levi Kreis' CD Release Party! Jenna On Tour! Videos Galore!

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 12:34:10 CST 2007

Hey Y'all!

Just one week after premiering on LOGO's NewNowNext, Brian Kent's video I'm
Not Crazy directed by Jorg Fockele has been nominated for LOGO's Top 10
Countdown Show The Click List.
Let's get Brian to Number 1!!!!

Vote for I'm Not Crazy by Brian Kent here:
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

You Can Also View Brian's HOT video on YouTube at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnylF9yM6J8

Also, watch for Brian's video on here! TV Networks!  Brian Kent will be
making a special appearance at NYC's Vlada Lounge TOMORROW (WED JAN 24TH) at 10pm.
 He will perform his new single so do not miss out - come celebrate with
Brian and the RJO Crew.   Check out www.brian-kent.com for more details!

LEVI KREIS CD RELEASE WEEK!

LEVI KREIS (www.levikreis.com) is releasing his sophomore album The Gospel
According To Levi NEXT Tuesday, January 30th.   Levi will be in New York City
making the rounds....EVERYONE is talking about this incredible LIVE performer.
You will regret not seeing Levi if you are in NYC next week....join us at these
following shows:

Sunday, January 28th 2007 New York, NY
Rockwood Music Hall
CD Release Party!
184 Allen Street
10pm
www.rockwoodmusichall.com

Wednesday, January 31st 2007 New York, NY
Vlada Bar & Lounge
Club Martini Presents Levi Kreis
331 W 51st
Performance at 10pm
212-974-8030
www.vladabar.com
www.clubmartini.com

Outside the NYC area?   Check out JENNA DREY on TOUR!
January 25th, Club Cafe, Boston MA
January 26th, Chez Est, Hartford CT
January 27th, Bobby's Place, Taunton, MA
January 28th, Mirabar, Providence RI
February 3rd, Twist, Wilkes-Barre PA
Check out www.myspace.com/jennadrey for details!

Check out RARE ARI GOLD Footage on YOUTUBE!

Ari LIVE performing Love Will Take Over at The WeHo Awards in LA last month:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQT7z-tyOsE

Ari performing Don't Come For Me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5TJPWSw50&mode=related&search=

Videos:
Ari's Wave Of You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXyvhIJQmQ&mode=related&
search=
Ari's Love Will Take Over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKn1m8FD8q4&
mode=related&search=

Ari is working hard on the new album TRANSPORT SYSTEMS due out THIS
SUMMER....there is SO much in the works so stay tuned.....prepare yourself for one BIG
SPLASH!!   :-)   www.arigold.com

Liz Clark's Video Who's Your Angel just got picked up by ALL Lady Footlockers
in the USA - keep an eye for for Liz and you will be seeing her all over this
month!   www.lizclarkmusic.com

Finally, RACHAEL SAGE just released her brand new video WildFlower off of her
new CD The Blistering Sun.  She was so sweet to ask me to be in the video and
she know's she's one of the few people I would dance for in front of the
camera :-)   Check out the beautiful video directed by Tom Moore and it also
includes cameos by Village People's Randy Jones and singer-songwriter Anne Heaton.

Check it out here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qov039zZ9rc

Have a great week and looking forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming
shows in NYC!
Make sure you say hello....

Rich Overton
RJO Artist Relations & Management