[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 1-22-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:04:29 CST 2007

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media
Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so
you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 1-22-07 8-10 PM EST

Carlyn Hutchins - I Don't Know Why
Christine Havrilla - Hole In The Ground
9bobNOTE - Only The One
The Damsels - Ashes
David Ritchie - Strangers
James Bradford - The Fumes Of Burning Bridges
Robert German - Open Wide
Marshall Zarne - All The Man You Need
David Vector - Go
Eric Himan - Thanks
Reuben Butchart - Come & Play
Le FlaK - If I Had You
Now It's Overhead - Walls
Calling Long Distance #48 Betty Ford Clinique
Atomic Swindlers - It's Over
The Love - Heaven
Hanifah Walidah - Make A Move
Morocco - Paradise (Radio Edit)
Armstrong Jr. - Gaysquad So Dangerous
Kids On TV - Breakdance Hunx
De-Briefing - Tony Barre

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's
New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.
The New Music Playoffs can also be heard on BNCI-FM http://bcnifm.com/
So this is added exposure for the artists involved.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Craig Morgan: Little Bit Of Life (0-1)
Robert German: Follow (0-1)
The Killers: Bones (0-1)

Matchup #2
D.C. Anderson: Hard This Goodbye (0-0)
David Vector: Go (0-0)

Matchup #3
Josh Zuckerman: Be Real (3-0)
Blue October: Into The Ocean (7-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

Any artists that would like graphic artwork (logos, banners website
graphics, flyers, CD covers etc.) done can check out my partner Paige
he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done work for some of the
artists that I play
on The Pride Showcase and you can see that work here:

http://www.geocities.com/billnor/Paige/mywork.html

and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you
can contact
Paige at gr8heart at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html