[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--01/20

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 13:05:12 CST 2007

Dear Outsters--
Okay..I know I promised new stuff this week, but I spent most of the time
under quilts and blankets (by myself, darn it), and I didn't have a chance to
really preview stuff. (Can't let those *#!'s pass thru and corrupt the boys and
 girls out there.) So yesterday morning I crawled out from under the warm
blankets and picked these songs for you..
And here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
around 3pm this Saturday, or if you linked to the webcast at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead..

KLAUS NOMI/"The Cold Song"/Eclipsed: The Best of Klaus Nomi
MICHAEL STIPE AND ASHA BHOSLE/"I Love The Way You Dream"/1 Giant Step
THE IAMBIC DREAM PROJECT/"Boys Of The Boulevard"/Identity Crisis: Aliens,
Beduins, and Leos
HUSKER DU/"Makes No Sense At All"/Flip Your Wig
BLOWOFF/"Saturday Night All The Time"/Blowoff
THE DIVYS/"Disco Life"/This is What You Get
DIVINE/"Walk Like A Man"/Native Love: The Best of Divine
EDITH MASSEY/"Big Girls Don't Cry"/single (Thanks and love to Adam  Baum!)
BRADY EARNHART/"Thank God Virginia's On Our Side"/single
AMY RAY/"Let It Ring"/Prom
WISHING CHAIR/"Outlaw Wedding"/Underdog
KEVIN AVIANCE/"Alive"/Being Out Rocks

NEXT WEEK: New stuff..really..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: