[OutVoice] R.U.B. to rock the IDIOTAROD AWARDS & AFTERPARTY event - NYC Sat. jan 27

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 07:41:04 CST 2007

ROBERT URBAN - GORDON SMITH - ANTHONY MAULELLA (a.k.a. - R.U.B.) team up to
perform a special set of Robert Urban originals, Rubberlegs originals and
classic techno/dance pop favorites for the IDIOTAROD AWARDS & AFTERPARTY!

Celebrating those zany outrageously costumed shopping cart racers with Live
Bands, DJs, Burlesque, Video Mixing and Art Installations for over 1,000
revelers in a two story 30,000 square foot warehouse. Utterly Idiotic!

R.U.B. take the stage at 1:00am - at the height of the madness - for a full
rockin' set!

IDIOTAROD RACE  http://www.runningrevelry.com   (recently featured on CSI)

Saturday January 27, 2007
6:00 PM to 4:00 AM
Admission $10

21-03 44th AVENUE Long Island City Queens NY
Corner of 21st STREET (directions at bottom of this email)

BANDS
Gowanus Corral
The Impulse
Golem
Peelander-Z
Robert Urban & R.U.B.
Flaming Fire

DJs
Dirty Fingers
James Stacher
Rench

BURLESQUE
Sugar Shack
Presents Burlesque By
Blackie Deuce
Moxie Block & Meatfingers
Runaround Sue

LIVE VIDEO MIX
Seej
Giles Hendrix
( )
How Do I Look
Feedbuck
Missy Galore

SUBWAY: Take G Train to 21st Street (in Queens)
OR  Take #7 Train to Hunters Point Ave (in Queens) and walk north up 21st
Street
Long Island Railroad : Hunterspoint Ave Station

BUSES : Queens 67 ; also nearby: 19A, 39, 101R ; from Brooklyn: B61

CARS: Near Queens Midtown Tunnel; Near Queensboro Bridge;
Nearby the Brooklyn Queens Expressway; Nearby the Long Island Expressway;
>From Manhattan through the Queens Midtown Tunnel:  stay to the right as you
exit the tunnel. Proceed through the 21st Street Exit and continue on 21st
Street until 44th Avenue (it is on that corner).
about running revelry productions limited liability company
The Medici died a long time ago. Artists are now forging new alliances to
champion the cause of creativity. Towards that end we are firmly committed to
working with the community, police, and government officials, and have joined
with NYC & Company Visitors and Convention Bureau. We feel strongly that a rich
culture is good for people and New York.

We are pleased to be producing the Award Ceremony and Afterparty for the
Idiotarod Shopping Cart Running Race and hope to see this annual event continue to
flourish.