[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist-01/13

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 16:56:29 CST 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, it's off to the store to buy some supplies before the ice storm
hits--but before I do, I need to post the list from yesterday's QueerWaves. It  was
the first episode for this new year, so I thought I'd make it the usual  "this
and that" format..
So here's what you heard Saturday around 3pm if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP
Austin TX or if you linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

(Probably the last salute to James Brown at the station..)
DAN HARTMAN/"Living In America"/Keep the Fire Burnin'
LAURA NYRO and LABELLE/"Monkey Time/Dancing In The Street"/Gonna Take a
Miracle
LITTLE NELL/"Do The Swim"/Songs from the Vault: A Collection of Rocky  Horror
Rarities
THE B-52'S/"Rock Lobster"/Nude on the Moon: The B-52's Anthology
JAY SPEARS/"My Boyfriend's Back"/Playin' on My Team
FRANK ROGALA/"Don't Cha"/Hot Like Me mix
FRUSTRATED HOUSEWIVES/"I Know What Boys Like (Radio Version)"/Boys Like Me  ep
SCOTT BOLTON/"You Keep Me Hanging On"/Set Me Free
LEA DELARIA/"Black Hole Sun"/Double Standards
JUSTIN HAYFORD/"When Bert's Not Here"/A Rare Find: Forgotten Gems from the
American Songbook
DUSTY SPRINGFIELD/"Magic Garden"/Anthology
DAN HARTMAN/"The Name Of The Game"/Keep the Fire Burnin'

NEXT WEEK: New stuff for the new year, and favorites from last year..keep
warm!
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: