[OutVoice] new MARSHALL ZARNE cd available at cdbaby.com!!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 15:00:44 CST 2007

Hey gang - I just got the news from San Francisco -
queer singer/songwriter MARSHALL ZARNE's first full length cd-
BOOZE, SEX and the DEVIL
is released and available at: cdbaby.com/marshallzarne

The CD includes 4 songs recorded, mixed, arranged & produced here at
URBAN PRODUCTIONS and features cd cover/booklet photos taken by Robert Urban.

I'm sure Marshall would luv to hear from friends & fans - especially all his
old NYC acquaintances.

All inquiries - friends/fans/media/radio inquiries can contact the
ever-reclusive San Francisco based MARSHALL directly at:
marshzarn3000 at yahoo.com
or
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marshallzarne
or
http://www.myspace.com/31884478

CONGRATS TO MARSHALL!!

robert urban
SEX, BOOZE & the DEVIL producer/arranger/sound
engineer/guitarist/photographer
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com