[OutVoice] Brian on LOGO! Levi in OUT! Ari in Advocate! Whats in store for 2007...

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 14:56:54 CST 2007

RJO Artist Relations & Management Mailing List

Happy 2007!!   I hope everyone had a great New Year!!
We have jumped right back into it here at RJO and are ready for an amazing
year...

Brian Kent Premieres on LOGO!
The wait is over.   Tune in to LOGO this Sunday, January 7th at midnight for
NewNowNext to see the premiere of Brian Kent's I'm Not Crazy" Video!!
Placebo will be hosting the episode.   Check www.logoonline.com and your local
listings for LOGO in your area.

Also, special thank you to HBO ZONE, Rock America, Promo Only, Yaz TV and Out
Of The Closet TV. for adding the video!   More outlets to be announced soon!
www.brian-kent.com

Levi Kreis in Out Magazine this month!
Check out the current issue of OUT Magazine (January) for an article on Levi
and his new album The Gospel According To Levi.  The new album drops on
January 30th.   Check out www.levikreis.com for apperances and tour dates.

Levi will be making the rounds in NYC his CD Release week for a concert at
Rockwood Music Hall, Jan 28th 10pm and appearance at Vlada Lounge Jan 31st at
9:30pm.   You don't want to miss the release show!

Ari Gold Exclusive in Advocate and Advocate.com
Ari Gold photo and blurb in the current issue of The Advocate (dated Jan
16th) leads to an exclusive commentary by Ari himself at www.advocate.com.   The
article chronicles his journey as an artist and confronts some homophobia he
has experienced within the music industry.   Check it out!

Congratulations to Ari for making MTV's LOGO "The Click List-Best Of 2006"
Top 10 for the second year in a row!!   This year was for his Billboard Dance
Hit video single "Love Will Take Over."

Grab your copy of Gay Games VII official DVD at www.gaygameschicago.com
available now - with performance footage from Ari Gold, Cyndi Lauper, Megan
Mullally, Margaret Cho and more!

Time is ticking down to Ari's 3rd studio album release, Transport Systems.
Stay tune for more...
www.arigold.com

Reuben Butchart Gets Ready for Golden Boy
Reuben's new album Golden Boy is being released on February 27th, 2007.
www.reubenbutchart.com
Do not miss Reuben is a special appearance at Vlada Lounge in NYC to hear a
few previews LIVE:

Wednesday, January 17th 2007 New York, NY
Reuben Butchart
Vlada Lounge - Club Martini Night
331 W 51st
10pm
212-974-8030
www.vladabar.com
www.clubmartini.com

Jenna Drey Hits The Road
Jenna is hitting the road!   Do not miss Jenna on tour the end of THIS MONTH!
Check out www.myspace.com/jennadrey for show details.
www.jennadrey.com

For press and booking for any of the above artists, please contact Rich
Overton at RJO Artist Relations & Management / RJOArtists at aol.com /
www.rjoartists.com

Thank you for all the support!