[OutVoice] GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE rocks in the new year with VENNESSA!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 09:54:11 CST 2007

This month GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE rings in the new year with a special
trans-megawatt BANG! - Meet our featured player for January 2007 - heavy metal
guitarist VENNESSA!
.
Hailing from the Tampa Bay area of Florida, no-op transexual, fetish musician
Vennessa St. John   specializes in punk and metal influenced guitar
instrumentals. In a word - Vennessa CRANKS!
Her CD releases include "Dark Embrace" and "Love to Hate Me" - an aptly
self-described grungy, seedy, old school punk/metal assault. Vennessa's influences
include 80's rock/metal, Zepplin, Danzig, AC/DC, Megadeth, Divynls, The
Motels, Joan Jett, Slayer, Anthrax, SOD, Celtic Frost .. .. and all things dark,
evil, sinister, heavy, melodic & goth.

Vennessa talks about her music and her life as a TG musician in our exclusive
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE interview at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

See VENNESSA on our yahoo homepage all throughout January at:

luv -

Robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
Outmusic 2006 Musician of the Year

Crank it up - out time has come! GAY GUITARISTS is the worldwide internet
group for gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and
players of all akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also
welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.