[OutVoice] Fw: Singers Needed

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 13:20:56 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Charters
To: gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: Singer Needed

Hi - maybe some of the Outmusic people might be interested . .

5- WAYOUT EVENTS SEEKS 2 MALE VOCALISTS AND SPONSORS FOR
THE BENEFIT "SPREAD THE LOVE"-NYC*
SPONSORS- Are you a business owner, entertainer, artist, or provider
of services related to the
entertainment industry? We are seeking sponsorship of services and
products for our benefits silent auction. In exchange for your
sponsorship you will receive inclusion in all press releases and
visual ads for the benefit plus 4 weeks of advertisement in the
WayOut Productions/Events ezines which reach 5,000+ lgbt and
entertainment professionals in NY. As well as free tickets to the
benefit depending on the amount of the donation.

MALE VOCALISTS- We are seeking two males vocalists to join the female
vocalists who are already slated to perform. Great opportunity for
exposure. You will be included in the advertisements and press
releases for the event. If you are a potential sponsor or vocalist-
please contact Joe Mode at wayoutworld at yahoo.com or call 347-750-6251

OF INTEREST:
6- "SPREAD THE LOVE"- A BENEFIT FOR THE NYC
ANTI-VIOLENCE PROJECT (AVP) AND THE SHORT FILM "WHY"
WAY OUT EVENTS PRESENTS
"SPREAD THE LOVE" - A BENEFIT FOR THE NYC ANTI-VIOLENCE PROJECT (AVP)
AND THE SHORT FILM "WHY"

HOST- Joe Mode
Sunday- March 4, 2007
Vlada Lounge 331 W. 51st (btw 8th/9th ave) 6pm-9pm
The donation is $20 which includes a FREE DRINK
TICKET, 1/2 price drinks, a silent auction, gift
bags,and a musical show with Ron B as TINA TURNER,
RASHEEDA WALLACE, the queen of street soul ,MELISSA
GIGES, and other vocalists with DJ RELENTLESS

RSVP to: wayoutworld at yahoo.com

SPONSORS OF SILENT AUCTION (more to come)
Comedy Central, Chicago the Musical, G-man(Glen
Hanson), Harmonious Living, TLA Video, Heidi Johnson-Artist, V2
vodka, PoleWorks(Pole Dancing Classes)

20% of all proceeds will be donated to the NYC
Anti-Violence Project