[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--02/17

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 08:18:36 CST 2007

Dear Outsters--
What a beautiful Saturday it was, and Digital Debra and I were joined by  the
equally-lovely Cherry Poppins of Austin's Kings N' Things troupe to talk
about their upcoming show on March 2nd. For more information about this
incredibly cool group, check out their website at _http://www.kingsnthings.org/_
(http://www.kingsnthings.org/)  and  enjoy!
Here's the music you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
around 3pm yesterday, or if you linked to the website at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

BITCH AND ANIMAL/"Drag King Bar"/What's that Smell?
(In honor of the Dixie Chicks and their Grammy awards..)
CHIXIE DIX/"Dancing Queen"/ABBAlicious
ANGELA MOTTER/"IsitaboyIsitagirl"/Pleasure and Pain
LE TIGRE/"After Dark (Morel's Pink Noise Vocal Mix)"/This  Island:Remixes
LIPSTICK CONSPIRACY/"Just A Girl"/A Perfect Alibi
MICHAEL HOLLAND/"Boys Say Go"/Beach Toys Won't Say You
TRINITY/"Big Time"/The Exciting Life/Das Aufregende Leben
TORTOISE & BONNIE "PRINCE" BILLY/"Some Say (I Got Devil)"/The Brave and  the
Bold
TRIBE 8/"Radar Love"/Roadkill Cafe
PRETTY & TWISTED/"Billy"/Pretty & Twisted

NEXT WEEK: The MOVIES!..and another ticket giveaway for the Kings N' Things
show!
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: