[OutVoice] Featured Artist of February at KUMD & Rainbow Connection

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 10:19:13 CST 2007

Featured Artist of February at KUMD & Rainbow Connection
    I am the featured artist of the month at KUMD for their program Rainbow Connection http://www.kumd.org/rainbowconnection.html.  We will be doing a live interview & song broadcast Sunday 2/18/07 at 6:15pm Eastern time.
  KUMD (http://www.kumd.org) is currently doing their pledge drive and because they support the GLBT music scene through Rainbow Connection, it would be cool if we could support them back.  YOU CAN HELP in one of two ways.  Make a donation/pledge at their website, mail in a pledge and/or you can simply sign up to receive their weekly newsletter.  The more e-mails they have on file for people receiving their newsletter, DIRECTLY effects the flow of grant money they receive.  By simply signing up for their newsletter, you are assisting them financially and HOW GREAT/EASY is that?!!!  Spread the word about this great radio station that also pays to carry the vital GLBT program,
This Way OUT!