[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--02/10

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 03:27:24 CST 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, with Valentine's Day coming up, how could "QueerWaves" resist
indulging in our annual Salute to Love and Other Crimes of Passion. Digital  Debra
joined in on the fun, and here's what you'd have heard if you had tuned in  91.7
KOOP Austin or linked to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

HEDDA LAYNE/"Feel The Love"/Trois
JOHN CAMERON MITCHELL/"The Origin Of Love"/Hedwig and the Angry Inch:
Original Cast Recording
SOFT CELL/MARC ALMOND/"Tainted Love '91 (12"Version)"/Memorabilia: The
Singles
MARC ALMOND (with SIOUXSIE SIOUX and BUDGIE)/"The Threat Of Love"/Open All
Night
PETE TOWNSEND/"Rough Boys"/Empty Glass
MY LIFE WITH THE THRILL KILL KULT/"Sexy Sucker"/A Crime for All  Seasons
TEDDY AND DARREL/"Wild Thing"/Queer to the Core
TODD ALMOND/"Let Me Guess"/Deep North Woods
JANIS JOPLIN/"Get It While You Can"/Greatest Hits
FUTURE BIBLE  HEROES/"I'm Lonely (And I Love It)"/I'm Lonely
DUSTY SPRINGFIELD/"The Look Of Love"/Anthology

In the works: With the Spring Station Membership Drive coming up late next
month--and inspired by last week's Unsafe music show--I'm wonder..What Song
Made  YOU Gay? (Mine: Traffic's "The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys.") Tell me at
_CAGETAYLOR at aol.com_ (mailto:CAGETAYLOR at aol.com)  and we'll make a  show of it!
And love to Bunny..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: