[OutVoice] New York, NY: Jade @ Gotham Comedy Club - Feb 9

TheChorusBoy at aol.com TheChorusBoy at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 22:48:22 CST 2007

Stand-up comedian Jade Esteban Estrada hits the stage at Gotham Comedy Club
at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, February 9, 2007. Gotham Comedy Club is located at 208
West 23th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues. $10 Cover/Two Drink Min.

Call for reservations: 212-367-9000

Out Magazine raves "you will laugh your butts off when Jade Esteban Estrada
takes center stage!" Estrada has appeared on Comedy Central’s “The Graham
Norton Effect”, PBS’s “In the Life” and his music can be heard on “The Shield”
on the FX Network. He stars in the upcoming film “The Bad Singer” directed by
Calvin Robertson III.

www.getjaded.com
www.thebadsinger.com
www.myspace.com/thebadsinger

"I'm eating raw broccoli, just so you know. I don't think there is any point
to eating raw broccoli unless everybody knows about it." -- Jade Esteban
Estrada.
Photo by ROBERT CAVILLO

Upcoming Performances:

Feb 7-9 – New York, NY