[OutVoice] Amazon Radio! 2/6/2007

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Sun Feb 4 23:00:43 CST 2007

Amazon Radio! Play List: February 2, 2007 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

KAY WEAVER ~ One Fine Day ~ ONE DINE DAY ~ Circe
JUDY SMALL ~ Daughters Of The Second Wave ~ SECOND WIND ~ Independent
ANNIE DINERMAN ~ Halo 'Round My Hear ~ 1,001 AMERICAN NIGHTS ~ Blue Bird
NOE VENABLE ~ Juniper ~ MPRESS RECORDS - NEW ARRIVALS Vol. 1 ~ Mpress
LOUD ~ Hush ~ TAIKOELECTRIC ~ Independent
LIQUID PIE ~ Holding A Faith ~ JUST THE CRUST ~ Independent
KID SISTER ~ Darkness of My Silence ~ BROKEN BRIDGES ~ Independent
TEGAN AND SARA ~ Underwater ~ IF IT WAS YOU ~ Vapor
GINA FORSYTH ~ Taking Hurricane Refugee Blues ~ BORN INTO THE WHISPER (VA)
~ Waterbug
PATTI ROTHBERG ~ Hard Times ~ MPRESS RECORDS - NEW ARRIVALS Vol. 1 (VA) ~
Mpress
KATE MACKENZIE ~ Down On The Riverbed ~ HOUSE ON FIRE: AN URBAN FOLK
COLLECTION (VA) ~ Red House
LOUISE TAYLOR ~ Too Tired To Leave ~ IAG SAMPLER (VA) ~ Independent
CONNIE LOFTON ~ Denise ~ WITH MY LUCK
 ~ Independent
KINDRED ~ Thinkers & Dreamers ~ AWAKENING ~ Independent
ABBIE GARDNER ~ Rosie Knows Something ~ CD single ~ Independent
GRANT KING ~ Dreaming of Iolo ~ LET LOVE OUT ~ Independent
ANTIGONE RISING ~ Don't Look Back ~ ANTIGONE RISING ~ Lava
CATIE CURTIS ~ Do Unto Others ~ RESPOND (VA) ~ Signature Sounds
DOROTHY DITTRICH ~ Calendar Music Bed: Call Me; Annie's House ~ SHORT
STORIES ~ Independent
DOROTHY DITTRICH ~ Sunrise ~ SHORT STORIES ~ Independent
AFIA WALKING TREE ~ I Am Alive ~ SONGS FROM THE LAND: A CELEBRATION OF THE
HOPLAND WOMEN'S FESTIVAL (VA) ~ Independent
AKASA ~ Slave ~ WORLD CITIZEN ~ Independent
THE KENNEDYS ~ I'm On My Way ~ SONGS OF THE OPEN ROAD ~ Appleseed
CATHY FINK & MARCY MARXER ~ Survivors of The Storm ~ POSTCARDS ~ Independent
EDDI READER ~ Medicine ~ CANDYFLOSS AND MEDICINE ~ Reprise
LORI KCKENNA ~ In This Fire ~ MASSACHUSETS FOR FOLK (VA) ~ Independent
GWYNETH BAILLIE ~ I've Travelled for Miles ~ SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT ~
Independent
HEIDI HENSLEY ~ Sweetness ~ RIGHT ABOUT YOU ~ Independent
DANA BAITZ ~ Ave Maria ~ PRETTY LITTLE SHAPE SHIFTER ~ Independent
SONIA AND DISAPPEAR FEAR ~ Play The Music ~ DFO5 LIVE ~ Disappear Records
DANIEL LINK ~ Altar Boy ~ COLOR OF RAIN ~ Independent
LESLIE RULAND ~ That Way ~ LESS IS MORE ~ Independent
DUDLEY SAUNDERS ~ The Locust ~ THE BILLY WHITE ACRE SESSIONS ~ Fang
INDIGO GIRLS/JEWEL/SARAH MCLAUGHLIN ~ Water Is Wide ~ LILITH FAIR A
CELEBRATION OF WOMEN IN MUSIC (VA) ~ Arista
CHRISTY CLAXTON ~ Juan ~ OUT OF NOWHERE ~ Independent
HEATHER GREENE ~ Just What I Needed ~ FIVE DOLLAR DRESS ~ Wildflower
HOLLY O'REILLY (FIGUEROA) ~ Gifts and Burdens ~ GIFTS AND BURDENS ~ Independent
THE BURNS SISTERS ~ Can't Stand The Rain ~ WILD BOUQUET ~ Ithaca Records
GYPSY & RENO ~ Your Red Wagon ~ A JOURNEY TO THE HEART, REMEMBER.. WHEN? ~
Independent

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513