[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--02/03

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 07:04:28 CST 2007

Dear Outsters--
Even without the assistance of the cohostess with the mostess Digital  Debra,
this week's edition of "QueerWaves" was a blast. First we had our first
instudio guest at the new studio, and who better than Austin's own Living Legend
Gretchen Phillips? Along with a new CD, "I Was Just Comforting Her," and a
rerelease of the Two Nice Girls's first album, "2 Nice Girls," she'll be
appearing as part of the Throws Like a Girl festival with Bitch and Lynn  Breedlove.
For more information, check out _http://www.rudemechs.com/shows/index.htm_
(http://www.rudemechs.com/shows/index.htm)  or
_http://www.myspace.com/rudemechs_ (http://www.myspace.com/rudemechs)   to  see what February has in store..
We also did our best to pervert the fragile minds of listeners by playing
music from the Unsafe Bands list from "Love God's Way"..
And here's what you heard if you risked your lower Kinsey Scale rating and
tuned in 91.7 KOOP Austin TX or linked to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  to indulge in forbidden  love..

POLYPHONIC SPREE/"Wig In A Box"/Wig in a Box: Songs from and Inspired by
"HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH"
TWO NICE GIRLS/"Sweet Jane (With Affection)"/2 Nice Girls
GEORGE MICHAEL/"Secret Love"/Songs from the Last Century
JILL SOBULE/"I Kissed A Girl"/Lesbian Favorites: Women Like Us
JOHN BARROWMAN/"Anything Goes"/John Barrowman Swings Cole Porter
(Just in case the list meant Frank AND Nancy Sinatra..)
TEDDY AND DARREL/"Strangers In The Night/These Boots Are Made For
Walking"/Queer to the Core
GOSSIP/"All My Days"/Movement
FISCHERSPOONER/"Everything To Gain"/Odyssey
THE MAGNETIC FIELDS/"I Thought You Were My Boyfriend"/I
MORRISSEY/"You're The One For Me, Fatty"/Your Arsenal

NEXT WEEK: More perversion..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: