[OutVoice] Playlist 02/02/07

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 17:30:19 CST 2007

The Quest of Life is show about inspiration,
inspirational people, spirituality and music in the
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community.

You can hear us in the Albany, NY area on WRPI Troy,
91.5 FM or live on the web at www.wrpi.org

Here is the playlist from today's show, more playlists
at www.soundoutmusiclive.com

I Think I'm Falling in Love - Jessie Afriyie -
Exposure

Peace - Fruit - The Trio Album-Live at the Church

Young James Dean - Girlyman - Little Star

Who's Your Angel - Liz Clark - Hand On The Stove

So Much Soul - Reuben Butchart - Golden Boy

Wildflower - Rachael Sage - The Blistering Sun

De-Briefing - Tony Barre - Barre Maneuvers

Number On In Heaven - Nemesis - Number On In
Heaven-Single

Closer - Melissa Ferrick - In The Eyes of Strangers

Swallowed Whole - Lucas Mire - Forever's No As Long As
It Used To Be

Time Management - Ben Schaefer - The Upstairs Choir

Jeff Straker - Wonderful Mrs. Bell - Songs From
Highway 15

Ashes - The Damsels - Ashes

Will I - Basil Hennely - Herban Spice

Slow Burn Avenue - Andy Northrup - Slow Burn Avenue

I Am What I Am - Harvey Firestein - Being Out Rocks