[OutVoice] BRADY EARNHART - featured player for Feb 2007! GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 14:57:24 CST 2007

Attention music fans -

I first heard BRADY EARNHART live in concert this past summer in NYC as he
opened for SCOTT FREE on their shared 2006 East Coast Tour. One listen and I was
hooked. What a guy! - What a songwriter!

Meet Brady in his exclusive photo filled interview for GAY GUITARISTS
WORLDWIDE at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

Brady's handsome visage and bio will grace the main page of GAY GUITARISTS
WORLDWIDE yahoo group for a full month at:

luv -

Robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
Outmusic 2006 Musician of the Year

Crank it up - out time has come! GAY GUITARISTS is the worldwide internet
group for gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and
players of all akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also
welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.