[OutVoice] Transfm's New Year Revolution

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 13:54:12 CST 2007

Not doing anything for New Years Eve?
Than why not join us for Transfm's New Year Revolution.
       On Dec 31st 2007 8:00pm 'till Midnight Est Ethan of Transfm will be broadcasting live to bring in the new year.
You can tune in at http://www.transfm.org
as well as WKJCE TLGB RADIO http://www.wkjce.org
Feel Free to even call Ethan at (978)373-8898

and dont forget Sunday Dec 30
Join Ethan & Teeg
 Tune in at 5:00 PM EST for Sodium Pentothal Sunday
 to hear your favorite tunes as Ethan streams listener requests!
 Give Ethan a buzz at (978)373-8898
 and tell him what you want to hear.

 Than join us for Ethan's special quests of the week..
 Tonight's guest is Kelley Winters, Ph.D
 You will never know what is in store unless you listen.

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)