[OutVoice] LAST XMAS

Matthew Duffy matthew at matthewduffy.com
Tue Dec 11 07:08:34 CST 2007

hey guys!

I hope you are having a sweet holiday this year.
Please enjoy a free download of my version of LAST
XMAS on my page. You gots to rock out to it at your
holiday fests mmmkay....also check out full streams of
PRETTY and DONT SPEAK featuring my bud from London,
superstar QBoy. I hope u likes it......
THE HEALING MACHINE IS OUT NOW!
Please check out all the latest cover and news stories
on THE HEALING MACHINE and gets ready for my 2nd
single release in early 2008....be sure to download
the super awesome Kevin Graves & Hybrid Heights Remix
of number 1 ENEMY for FREE on
www.myspace.com/matthewduffy. Enjoy the music!

thanks for all of your crazy love....

let's get free..........MD