[OutVoice] Song of the Year/Happy Holidays

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Tue Dec 11 06:34:37 CST 2007

Greetings ­ it is with much joy and excitement that I announce my song,
What¹s Your Name, was voted the 2007 Song of the Year from the Stonewall
Society Pride in the Arts Awards.  Thank you to everyone who voted. I could
not have done this without your support!!
An extra special thanks to Len Rogers of the Stonewall Society.   You were
the first to give my music a national audience.  I am forever thankful.

2007 was an amazing year for me.  I started the year by winning the Next Gay
Megastar, then was blessed to have my video have its national television
debut on Logo and now I finish the year with a Stonewall Society award.  I
also finished school, fell in love, had some great gigs and got a puppy (not
in that order).  I can only imagine that 2008 is going to be great as well
and I look forward to keeping you posted about the World of Roger Kuhn.

I¹d like to give a special thanks to Robert Urban and Chris Shirley who have
helped me transform my dreams and visions into reality.  And a special
thanks to all of you who continue to share your stories with me and inspire
me to keep doing what I love.

My website has been updated with some original holiday tunes.

http://www.worldofrogerkuhn.com

Happy Holidays!

Peace.

Roger Kuhn