[OutVoice] WKJCE's TLBG/GLBT Music Hour

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 00:18:50 CST 2007

TLBG/GLBT Music Hour
The upcoming shows playlist

Jeffrey Altergott - Don't Prove Me Right - Don't be a stranger
Phil Dutra - She Walks Away  (Michael Lloyd Remix ) - Right Behind The Rain
Horse - She's Burning - Red Haired Girl
Nick Granato - Who I Am - Outside the Lines
Dudley Saunders - Take Me Back Home Again - The Emergency Lane
Anne Stott - A Little More Work to Do - Untitled Mind
Josh Duffy - What If Life - Artificial
phil putnam - safe home - best of intentions
Georgie Jessup - Working Class Hero - Working Class Hero
Robert Anton - Insane - Insane
Marc Silver - Stonethrowers - Stonethrowers
Tret Fure - Summer To Me - True Compass
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers - Journey of a Wordsmith
the bootLICKERs - Revealing You - A Very bootLICKER Xmas
Candye Kane - Let there be peace on earth - white trash girl

You can listen:
On wkjce TLGB RADIO http://wkjce.org
Transfm http://transfm.org
Our podcast http://joanne_lynn.podOmatic.com/

WKJCE's TLGB Music Hour, and airs Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 PM EST.
Saturdays from 1-3 pm EST and Sunday After Ethans show is WKJCE's Time-Warp show,

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)