[OutVoice] Top 10 Videos of 2007 mtv/LOGO - Guess which one I am.......!!

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 17:48:39 CST 2007

As some of u know. My video was on Mtv/LOGO's CLICK LIST for 21 weeks. 16 of those were at #2 and never #1. Guess what Number I am for the year?
 yep, it is definitely solid now... SAY GOODBYE VIDEO IS definitely the # 2 Video of all time....at least 2007.

 Thanks for everyone involved, that voted and continue to support ...

 much luv luv luv

 xo
 HoustonBernard
 www.youtube.com/houstonbernard2

 TCL: Top Ten Videos of 2007:
 1.  Ari Gold "Where the Music Takes You"
 2.  Houston Bernard "Say Goodbye"
 3.  Brian Kent "I'm Not Crazy"
 4.  Levi Kreis "We're Okay"
 5.  Hilary Duff "Stranger"