[OutVoice] QMH Queer Xmas Shows...

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 08:15:49 CST 2007

Happy Holidays, Y'all...
   It's time for my xmas shows, full of the entertaining  (and often obscure)
music you won't be sick of by now. Though the radio edition  doesn't air
until the 24th, I'm posting this early for those who want enjoy the  shows now.
You can hear them on my site, along with some wonderful pics of the  artists.
Part 1   (58:00)
Stand Still – I Saw Daddy  Kissing Santa Claus (2003)
Elton John – Ho Ho Ho, Who’d Be a  Turkey at Christmas (1973)
Bearforce1 – Christmas Is Here (2007)
Melissa Etheridge – Christmas in  America (2005)
Jay Spears – Christmas in L.A. (2005)
Morry Campbell – Frightful Weather  (2007)
Tret Fure comments (2006)
Cris Williamson – Peace on Earth  (1985)
Boy George & Antony Hegarty  – Happy  Xmas  (War Is Over) (2005)
London Gay Men’s Chorus – Coming Out  at Christmas (2006)
Joshua Klipp comments (2007)
Joshua Klipp – December Snow  (2006)
Carolyn Marshall & Pat Grant –  Family Christmas (2006)
Bob Rivers Twisted Radio  – Walkin’  Round in Women’s Underwear (1993)
Bob Rivers Twisted Radio  – The  Magical Kingdom of Claus (1993)
Jimmy James – Have Yourself a Merry  Little Christmas (2002)
Jimmy James – Feliz  Navidad (2002)
Part 2    (76:41, internet  only)
Elton John – Step Into  Christmas (1973)
Voltaire – Coming Out for  Christmas (2006)
Kit and the Widow –  Jesus, What a Way to Spend Your Birthday (2001)
Alexandra Billings  comments (2007)
Alexandra Billings – My  Simple Christmas Wish (2000)
Ted, Larry, Mandel and  the Blix Boys – Keep Christmas Gay & Bright (2006)
Marty Thomas – All I Want  for Christmas Is You (2005)
Melissa Sigler – Merry Christmas Baby  (1999)
Sam Harris – Santa’s Blues (2000)
Will Young – Winter Wonderland (2002)
Rick Berlin – Xmas Eve  (1997)
Jeff Heiskell comments  (2007)
The Judybats – When  Southern Bells Ring (1990)
Roger Kuhn – Xmas Joys  (2007)
Frankie “Half-Pint” Jaxon  – Christ Was Born on Christmas Morn (1929)
John Inman – Rudolph the  Red-Nosed Reindeer (1976)
Michael Stipe – We’re Not  So Bad (1999)
REM – Christmas Griping  (1991)
JR – All I Want (2007)
David Lasley – I Found  Love Just in Time for Christmas (2000
James Collins – Missing You at  Christmas (That’s All) (2006)
Adrianne – December (2004)
Alan Lett – Hark the Herald Angels  Sing (2007)
BootLICKERS – Boxing Day  (2007)
Rufus  Wainwright – What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve (2005)

You can  stream or download the shows anytime, at
_http://queermusicheritage.us/dec2007.html_ (http://queermusicheritage.us/dec2007.html)

And, the radio version of Part 1 is on KPFT, 90.1fm,   Houston, Monday,
December 24th,  9pm CST, and the station  netcasts at _http://www.kpft.org_
(http://www.kpft.org)
And,  please come back in January for my 8th Anniversary Show.

Thanks for listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly radio review of CDs of interest to
the  GLBT communities, airing on over 150 stations around the world on This
Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at _www.Audiofile.org_ (http://www.Audiofile.org)  and
all past Audiofile  segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every Monday night from 7-9 pm,
_www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)