[OutVoice] HoustonBernard Dec. Luv list - Reply Requested, Presents, 'SAY GOODBYE' Video of the Year? HB Street Hustler?

andrewfukka at yahoo.com andrewfukka at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 11:56:16 CST 2007

Happy Holidaze my friends,

its HoustonBernard

Thank u all who were voting for my SAY GOODBYE music video, it is now up for Video of the year so please take a few and vote for it, voting ends on Dec. 7th...It was #2 for 16 of 21 weeks, lets try to make it #1 for the year !!

Thanx again for all the voting and keeping it up there...Look out for the next video. But, until then you can check out other videos at youtubetube.com/houstonbernard2

 I have posters available $6 and 2 more T shirts left including a new white T that momz made.

I have been working a lot on my next album. 1 song is mastered and finished 12-15 to go....
Ill be looking for sponsors, investors and a possible label for the next album, so let me know if u or anyone u know is interested in making a lil money.

HB STREET HUSTLER - Wanna be one?

When the next album comes out I will need help promoting it, if u would like to be on the HB STREET HUSTLER Team. Let me know, write to me and tell me which city u are in and Ill get u aboard.

ENJOY YOUR DECEMBER...stay warm

xoxo

HoustonBernard

NEW T Shirt PROMO
for Underthepinkcarpet.com
Here’s the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8sGcfIsmao

See Videos and LIVE @ The 2007 GAY EROTIC EXPO
www.youtube.com/houstonBernard2

POSTERS
HoustonBernard Autographed  2 x 3 ft. Poster
www.ebay.com $6
you can see it on www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover
ORDER: by sending $10 thru Paypal.com to HoustonBernard at yahoo.com

MOVIES
http://www.2minuteslater.com/
www.myspace.com/2minuteslater
I was in it and did some music for it. Check it out, it was in festivals all summer. NEW FEST, OUTFEST, FRAMELINE etc. and still touring around the world in festivals. The myspace has the schedule.

MUSIC
My Cd's are on Itunes and here
www.cdbaby.com/all/houstonbernard

FIND ME
www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover
www.dlist.com/HoustonBerna
(I am NO LONGER running my accounts personally- you can email me at HoustonBernard at yahoo.com to get in touch. )

T SHIRTS-
I have about 2 left. If U would like one ask me. Here is a photo of it.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=101044221&albumID=0&imageID=198426

SHOUTS
Thanx everyone...xoxox
Shiiting Glitter, Troy David, Steve Lozier, Andrew Ayers, Giovanni Mesa, Dennis, Chloe, UnderThePinkCarpet.com, Preston and Rich Ridges, Christian Botting, Mr.Means, T-Boi, Robert Gaston, Miss Geneveve

meow...xoxoxoxo

HoustonBernard

PS. If u would like to be REMOVED there is a lil link at the bottom of this page for that...Miss u already.