[OutVoice] a 1st for Gay Guitarists Worldwide! - "Keytarist" ERIC MORRIS featured

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 06:37:02 CST 2007

December 2007 -

Visit GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE   -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists - and meet our very first keys-based featured musical artist - gay
keyboardist "keytarist" ERIC MORRIS.

For live shows, Eric enjoys using synths sometimes referred to as "strap-ons"
(how vivid...), but more popularly known as "keytars". "This type of
instrument allows for the stage freedom guitarists sometimes take for granted", says
Eric. "To be able to occasionally come out from behind the keyboard stack to
perform down front is really quite liberating."

Based out of Tyler, Texas, Eric's most recent bands include TRITHEORY and MAD
HATTER. Previously he has toured in professional bands all across the U.S.
Eric has been married to his husband Steve for 7 years.

Eric's photo will grace the GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE homepage all throughout
December.
and read our photo-filled December 2007 "player-of-the-month" interview with
Eric Morris.

Crank it up - our time has come!

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE is the international internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric and acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all
akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians and fans also welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording and performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share
discuss guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos
of yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC