[OutVoice] On The Air or Web, Friday August 30, 2007

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 22:41:58 EDT 2007

The Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational
people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian,
Bisexual and Transgender community.

Harry talks with New York life coach Michael Cohen

Steve has music from:

Andrea Paquin

Catie Curtis

Christian Andreason

Dave Hall

And more!

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show
at:
www.thequestoflife.com

I'm planning an all request September on The Quest of
Life. That means that each Friday we will play the
songs you request, as long as they meet our GLBT
artist requirements, pass FCC guidelines for those 7
words, and I can locate the song.

We play on average of 10-14 songs each Friday. That
means that I can accomodate about 48 requests over the
course of the month. I will take them first come
first serve.....that could make for an interesting mix
of music each week.

Help plan the music for September and get those
requests in.

Cheers
Steve

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

www.outmusic. com