[OutVoice] QNation Wants Videos

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:48:00 CDT 2007

QNation.FM (Queer Nation) http://www.qnation.fm is looking for videos.

We have aimed it so the station website has a community feel to it.
We encourage people to sign up so they can chat, view galleries,
watch videos, etc. We even offer video blogs.We want to encourage
you all to use this great resource to plug your music and your videos!

If you currently have videos posted on MySpace, Google,
YouTube, etc you can copy the embed code into the video blog section
with a message and it will be posted to our system.

There is also a forums section there for you to plug your current projects
and websites if you wish. Soon we will be making a Out Artist top ten video
section.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com