[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 8-27-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:09:54 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
8-27-07 8-10 PM EST

9bobNOTE - Only The One
Athena Reich - Merry Go Round
Billi & Patti - Love Is The Key
The Damsels - Ashes
Andy Northrup - Truth Breaks Through
Dudley Saunders - Love Song for Jeffrey Dahmer
Shawn Thomas - Faith Unashamed
Amy Clarke - Wolf
Rachael Sage - Featherwoman
bell the cat - TNT
Cheryl Hill - Let Love In
Ari Gold featuring Sasha Allen - Where The Music Takes You
Craymo - Having A Moment (Remix)
Matthew Duffy - #1 Enemy
bobbyblue - In A Song
Brian Kent - Breathe Life
Adam Joseph - Faggoty Attention
Armstrong Jr. - Everyday Is A New Day
Freddy Freeman - Echo
Garrin Benfield - What To Listen For
John Raymond Pollard - Deuce
Nathan Duprey - I Love The Damage
Josh Zuckerman - Something Inside
Keyth Lawrence and The Purple Circle - Leaving
Phil Dutra - Let Me Be Your Superman
Storybox - Gone With The Wind
Nick Granato - In This Human Race
Levi Kreis - We're Okay
David Vector - Go
Tony Barre - Dark Or Light Or?

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to the OutRadio website.
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/outradio.html

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Storybox: Never Wonder (Words Unspoken)  (2-1)
Jon McLaughlin: Beautiful Disaster  (2-1)
Jake Owen: Startin' With Me  (2-1)

Matchup #2
Amy Clarke: Wolf  (0-0)
Josh Zuckerman: Something Inside (0-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com