[OutVoice] QNation.FM - New Site Feature

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:43:00 EDT 2007

Forwarded E-Mail from QNation FM

Hello everyone,

My name is David Lueras and I am the General Manager and
Program Director of an online GLBTinternet radio station called
QNation.FM (Queer Nation). Our website is http://www.qnation.fm
We play a variety of music but primarilyDance, Mainstream, and
GLBT artists. Our goal is to promote GLBT artists and musicians.
It is a place for your music to be heard.

Artists can submit music for airplay as well. We have aimed it so the
station website has a community feel to it. We encourage people to
sign up so they can chat, view galleries, watch videos, etc. We even
offer video blogs. I am mentioning this because I want to encourage
you all to use this great resource to plug your music and your
videos! If you currently have videos posted on MySpace, Google,
YouTube, etc you can copy the embed code into the video blog section
with a message and it will be posted to our system. I feel that being
a GLBT radio station and community site that it is a great
opportunity to support each other. There is also a forums section
there for you to plug your current projects and websites if you wish.
Check it out!! Soon we will be making a Out Artist top ten video
section. The site is growing and your input is encouraged!!

Looking forward to meeting you all on the site!

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com