[OutVoice] Thank you for the condolences...

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 18:37:14 EDT 2007

Hello to my artist and media friends,
It's  been a little over two weeks now, since my partner Jeff passed away. He
fought a  1 1/2 year battle against cancer and never lost hope. He was the
kindest and  sweetest man I've ever known, and it was an honor to be his partner
for 12  years. His family, which is by the way the most wonderful one I've
ever met, and  I will be grieving for some time. Myself, well, I am experiencing
all the  aspects of being deeply sad, numb and empty, all with an unreal
sense to it. Of  course all I can do is just take one day at a time.

I want to thank so  many of you for taking the time to send emails and cards
of condolence. Yes,  there is indeed not much that can be said but somehow
knowing there are others  who care does help. As part of my self-therapy I've
added a section to my  website as a tribute to Jeff, my way of celebrating him
and our relationship. It  can be found here:

_http://www.queermusicheritage.us/jeff0.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.us/jeff0.html)

The  funeral service for him was held at a chapel that was supposed to hold
250...well, it was standing room only and they asked people to sit closer, so
more could get in...so gratifying. And you could feel in the room how his
love  for others touched so many. It was amazing. I hope all those reading this
are or  will be blessed with a love like that.

Thanks again,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)