[OutVoice] QMH for Monday, August 27th, 9pm CST

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 14:39:21 CDT 2007

Howdy,

Welcome  to Part 4, the final part of my  current series on Transgender
Music. This time the feature interview is  with jazz musician Jennifer Leitham.
Besides being in Mel Torme's band for ten  years she's worked with a who's who of
the jazz world. Of course I've other  goodies to start off the show.

Suzi  Nash – Uncle Mike (2005)
Rae Spoon – Don’t Turn  on Me (2005)
Actor Slash Model –  S&M Cowboy (2007)
Actor  Slash Model – TN Tranny Two Step (2007)
Heiskell  – The Death of Knoxville Cool (2007)
Veronica  Klaus – dialogue / Tomorrow Is My Turn /
dialogue / I Feel Pretty  (2007)
Glen  or Glenda trailer (1953)
Mel Torme – Glow  Worm (1992)
Jennifer  Leitham Interview
Jennifer  Leitham – Studio City Stomp (2007)
Jennifer Leitham – The Altered  Blues (2007)
Jennifer  Leitham -  Beat the Meetles  (2007
Jennifer Leitham – Split Brain (2007)
Jennifer  Leitham – Stick It In Your Ear (2007)

You  can  stream or download this show anytime at my site,

_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/aug2007.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/aug2007.html)

And, the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm,  Houston,  Monday, August 27th,
9pm CST, and the station netcasts  at _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.kpft.org) .

Thanks   for  listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)