[OutVoice] BOYS' Entrance VIDEO on YOU TUBE

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 20:50:48 CDT 2007

HI EVERYBODY!

A woman from England who has a Princess Diana Tribute website, took a liking to my song, "FLASH '07" and asked to feature it on her website as part of a page of musical tributes. So far, the hits have exceeded 700. So she decided to produce a video to the song. It is now up at You Tube, and I would love it if you would visit the page, rate it highly, and pass it along to your friends.

Go To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsrORFLLLo0

Thanks,
Tim Cain/ BOYS' ENTRANCE

--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne