[OutVoice] Last-minute RUBBERLEGS show tomorrow (Saturday)

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 08:46:43 CDT 2007

We've been enjoying traditional Irish bars a lot these days, so we jumped at
the opportunity to add another one to our list! This will the last chance to
see the band this Summer, since next week's Fat Baby show has been canceled:

RUBBERLEGS :: live alt.tronic rock!
Saturday, August 25th, 11:45 pm
Desmond's Tavern
433 Park Avenue South
(btwn 29th and 30th St.)
in Murray Hill, NYC
by the 28th St. stop on the 6 train
www.desmondstavern.com

Come for the band, come for the nine brands of beer and stout on draught!
Come because it's Saturday in the summer in the city!

Gordon & Ant

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs