[OutVoice] Please vote - Aboriginal People's Choice Music Awards

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Wed Aug 15 19:09:30 CDT 2007

Greetings ­ I hope the summer is treating you all well.  I¹m trying to catch
up on some rays, do a little reading and of course play some music.

I¹m happy to let you know that I¹m a finalist for a nomination in the
Aboriginal People¹s Choice Music Awards.  I¹m in the following categories:
Single of the Year, Best Songwriter, Best New Artist, Best Rock CD and Best
Album Cover Design.

The great part of all this is that you can help me get a nomination.  To
vote please visit http://aboriginalpeopleschoice.com/signup you will be
asked for some basic information and an email address.  You have to give an
email address so they can send you a username and password.  I greatly
appreciate it.  Its free to vote!

My song 2 Nations is a finalist for a nomination for song of the year.  You
can see a picture slide show video for the song at:
http://www.myspace.com/rogerkuhn

All votes must be received by Sept. 7th.  If you like my music please pass
this note on to your friends and family.

Thank you all for your continued support and well wishes.

I hope this note brings a smile to your face and a bit of joy to your day.

Four Winds,

Roger Kuhn
--
let the beauty and the light shine!