[OutVoice] A very important e-mail from Chris Wilson, Audiofile

Jon Gilbert Leavitt jglsongs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 18:33:26 EDT 2007

---Note to Outvoicers: I just got this e-mail from Mark Islam via Chris Wilson, and am posting this to Outvoice for her. Thank you.---

It is with great sadness that I must report to the members of this list that JD Doyle, Audiofile co-producer, and producer of Queer Music
Heritage, has lost his long time partner, Jeff Pierce. They celebrated their 12th anniversary just last Sunday. Jeff was 46.

Jeff was deeply concerned for the welfare of animals and, therefore, for those who wish to make a tribute in his memory donations may be made to
the Houston SPCA. The weblink is http://tinyurl.com/3xd92b (or if the link doesn't work go to www.spcahouston.com).

Condolences may be expressed to JD via email at JDDoyle1 at aol.com or via regular mail to:
JD Doyle
4643 Wild Indigo #402