[OutVoice] Music videos anyone?

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 00:06:11 CDT 2007

Hey I'm on the board of a St. Louis based "Q-Fest" that's a queer film fest
set for March 08. You can find it at _www.myspace.com/stlqfest_
(http://www.myspace.com/stlqfest) . Anyway  we're having some benefits, as well as the "real
festival".

We might be able to show some GLBT-artist music videos either at some of
these benefits or on the big screen during the festival as "Shorts". If you'd
like to be considered, and I can't guarantee anything, please send a  copy to me
at

Jerry Rabushka
PO Box 221012
St. Louis, MO 63122

If you have any terms/conditions/royalties/etc that you require for us to
show it, please send us all that info as well. I'll pass it along to the
programming folks.

thanks!

Jerry R.
_www.raggedblade.com_ (http://www.raggedblade.com)