[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 8-06-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:12:48 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
8-06-07 8-10 PM EST

Tanya Pluth - Inside Out
Carlyn Hutchins - I Don't Know Why
Liz Stahler - Wishing Well
Congress Of Starlings - Underworld
Cynova - The Other Side Of You
Julie Schurr - Heaven
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Kris Landherr - Waiting For My Man (OMA Mix)
Richard Cortez - Craving Something Beautiful
Adam Joseph - Flow With My Soul
Nathan Duprey - I Love The Damage
soce feat. Deadlee - Looking Back
Joshua Harrell - Brighter Day
Evan Cowden - No One Is To Blame (Perry Twins Radio Mix)
Pacovelli - Curiosity
Calling Long Distance #72 Time Zone Break-Down
Shawn Thomas - Kickin" Back
Roger Kuhn - What's Your Name
Kevin Cahoon and Ghetto Cowboy - Doll
Ashley MacIsaac - Just Because
Boys' Entrance - Flash '07 (Thomax Radio Edit)
M. - Only You
Now It's Overhead - Walls
Oestrogenix - New Directions

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to the OutRadio website.
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/outradio.html

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Huey: Pop, Lock & Drop It (0-1)
Green Day: Working Class Hero (0-1)
Storybox: Never Wonder (0-1)

Matchup #2
Josh Duffy: What If Life [featuring Jason & deMarco] (2-0)
Amy Winehouse: Rehab (2-0)

Championship Matchup
bell the cat: Untamed Heart (3-0)
Robert Anton: Insane (6-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/QNation.html