[OutVoice] the consumate pro - Heavy metal bassist TEMPEST on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 11:30:41 EDT 2007

Three giant rock acts loom over transgender heavy-metal bassist TEMPEST's
long and meritorious musical career.

TEMPEST is leader of the aggressive metal band Harsh Reality. The band
completed about 120 shows nation wide in the last year to date. He/she also plays
bass in the internationally recognized trans goth/glam band (2005 MMA award
winning) All The Pretty Horses; and is occasional bassist for the infamous
industrial band Apocalypse Theater .

Tempest was the first transsexual nominated for bassist of the year by the
MMA (Minnesota Music Academy) in 2006 and was the Featured Performer of the year
by URnotAlone in 2006.

and
you'll concur - KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Check out TEMPEST's photos and fascinating, in-depth interview feature by
Robert Urban at:
www.roberturban.com/GGWinterviewtempest.html
Additionally, his photo and bio will grace our homepage all July at:

Crank it up - our time has come!

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE is the FREE international internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all
akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.

Robert Urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban