[OutVoice] June 2007 OutVoice Top 40!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Aug 2 10:09:52 CDT 2007

Hi all,
     As many of you know, thanks for the wonderful messages, health has slowed me down a bit for a little while. Actually what it really has done is required a more "away from the PC" schedule. My apologies for the delay in getting this chart posted. Also to those waiting on my return emails, will be answering soon. According to the experts my schedule will remain hectic for a short period. Due to time needed away from the PC and involved in P.T., and some new exercise programs. These will be over the next three to four weeks. Then life should be back on my calendar.
     I wanted to provide a brief explanation here just as information sharing. As the list has grown, so have the questions. My goal is just to provide that information. I really hate the "get out the cheese n' crackers babe, here comes the whine." type emails. However, this information does need to be posted, and will be on all sites. A side note to those who have expressed their anger and displeasure at these postings, just don't read the updates.
    And on to the business at hand. What a month of voting,  and a note for July, looks just as active. Lots of heavy voting in the top Ten block. Numbers 1 through 6 are extremely close and the fans are really making this bean counter earn his keep. LOL Congratulations to all artists! We welcome six new artists to the chart this month. We lost some voting persons but gained in completed or more complete ballots. Remember, if you vote a complete ballot of ten then your number one choice gets ten points, then nine etc. If you vote only for the number one spot, your artist gets one point. Each ballot has a total potential ballot points of 55.
    Anyway, Congratulations artists!
OutVoice Top 40 for June 2007

                    1. Nick Granato "Outside The Lines" * http://www.nickgranato.com

2. Terry Christopher "Journey Of A Wordsmith" * http://www.terrychristopher.com

3. Kris Landherr "Will Rassle For Food" * www.krislandherr.com

4. Levi Kreis "The Gospel According To Levi" * www.levikreis.com/

5. Shawn Thomas "Faith Unashamed" * www.shawnthomasonline.com

6. Sister Funk "Gossip" * http://www.sisterfunk.com

7. Congress Of Starlings "Albedo" * www.congressofstarlings.com

8. Natalia Zuckerman "Only One" http://www.nataliazukerman.com

9. Carlyn Hutchins "Lust Love Lost" * http://www.carlynhutchins.com

10. Jeremy James "Landlocked" * http://www.jeremyjamesmusic.com

11. CYNOVA "Miracle Alley" * http://www.cynova.info

12. Lovari "Lovari" * www.myspace.com/lovari

13. Sue Merchant "Fool" * http://suemerchant.net

14. Michal Nicolas "Uncovered" * http://www.michalnicolas.com

15. CRAYMO "Cosmos" * www.craymo.com

16. Norine Braun "Evolution Of The Blood Star" * http://www.norinebraun.com

17. Robert German "Sirens of Brooklyn" * http://robertgerman.com

18 Richard Cortez "Craving Something Beautiful" http://www.wollenbergrecords.com

19. Ashley MacIsaac "Pride" http://www.ashley-macisaac.com

20. NEKKED "A Barrier Of Skin" * http://www.nekked.net/

21. Tanya Pluth "Saving Graces" * www.tanyapluth.com/

22. Ben Schaefer The Upstairs Choir http://www.benschaefer.com

23. Danny Katz"Strangely Beautiful" http://www.dannykatzmusic.com/

24. Patrick Boothe "Finally The View Has Changed" * www.patrickboothe.net

25. Joshua Klipp "Patience" * http://www.cutelittlewhiteguy.com/

26. Freddy Freeman "Break The Silence" * www.freddyfreeman.com

27. Ochi "Just Ochi" * www.justochi.com

28. David Ritchie "Stranger In The Grass" * http://www.myspace.com/davidritchiemusic

29. Enio"Oz" http://cdbaby.com/cd/ennio4

30. Amy Fix "Spoon" http://www.amyfix.com

31. Nathan Duprey "Leisure Time" http://www.nathanduprey.com

32. Liz Stahler "Stitches In My Sleeve" http://www.lizstahler.com

33. Linq "Fast Moving Dream" * http://www.linqmusic.com/

34. Cris Williamson "Real Deal" * http://www.criswilliamson.com/

35. Daniel Cartier "You And Me Makes We" * http://www.danielcartier.com

36. Woobie Bear Music "G" * CD Global 1 Various Artists www.woobiebearmusic.com

37. Susan Souza  "Inside And Outside"* www.susansouza.com/

38 Namoli Brennet "Alive" http://www.namolibrennet.com

39. Jen Foster "The Underdogs" http://www.jenfoster.com

40. Georgie Jessup "Woman In A Man's Suit" * www.georgiejessup.com

Hugs around,
Len Rogers
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled