[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 4-23-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:09:14 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
4-23-07 8-10 PM EST

Rachael Sage - Wildflower
Lindsay Drew - Driven
bell the cat - To The Moon Alice
Mara Levi - Angelina
David - Love Is Real
Gene-Manuel - Gently
Josh Duffy - Here We Go Again
Joshua Klipp (feat. katastrophe) - Butter
Armstrong Jr. - Everyday Is A New Day
Nhojj - Someday
Robert Anton - Insane
Royal Lush - Move Me
Sandra Grace - Do You Have A Lover?
Storybox - No Dancing Allowed
Calling Long Distance #59 Lazy Bones and the Extra Guest
Matt Clark - Sweet Regret
Daniel Cartier - Everybody Wants To Be Loved By Somebody
Gregory Douglas - Who Knows
Michael Van London - Way Above
Heiskell - Your Touch
Tony Barre - When The Smoke Clears

There is a forum section for new/indie artists to post info about
themselves and their music on the QNation FM website.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's
New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

There was no show this week but the polls are still open from last week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Reuben Butchart: Come & Play (0-0)
Skott Freedman: Sorry For Myself  (0-0)

Reigning Champion Matchup
Levi Kreis: We're Okay (3-0)
Kris Landherr: Sticks And Stones (5-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

Any artists that would like graphic artwork (logos, banners website
graphics, flyers, CD covers etc.) done can check out my partner Paige
he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done work for some of the
artists that I play
on The Pride Showcase and you can see that work here:

http://www.geocities.com/billnor/Paige/mywork.html

and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you
can contact
Paige at gr8heart at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html