[OutVoice] On The Air or Web, Friday April 20, 2007

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:50:34 CDT 2007

The Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational
people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian,
Bisexual and Transgender community

The Quest of Life introduces a new segment on Friday.
Music Correspondents.  A couple times a month we will
invite GLBT artists to join us on the air and tell us
what is going on with them and what is currently
exciting them in the music scene.

Steve has a New Music Triple Cut segment with music
from

Liz Stahler's new album "Stitches in My Sleeve"

and music from

Jules Piper

Carlyn Hutchins

Coyote Grace

Courtney Robbins

Shawn Thomas

and a surprise New Album Triple Cut segment from an
album due to be released on May 15th.

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show
at:
www.soundoutmusiclive.com

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

www.outmusic. com