[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--04/14

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 11:26:14 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, guess what--KOOP made its Membership Drive goal on Friday, so we  ended
the Drive then. However, I STILL had the folks who've graced the
"QueerWaves" airwaves during the last ten years, so we continued the  theme..

So here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX  around
3pm Saturday, or if you linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

ADAM BAUM AND FRUSTRATED HOUSEWIVES/"I Know What Boys Like (Radio
Version)/Boys Like Me
MICHAEL HOLLAND/"Boys Say Go"/Beach Toys Won't Save You
STORYBOX/"Eleanor Rigby (Agent D Mix)"/CD Single
DUDLEY SAUNDERS/"The Rain On 8th Avenue"/The Emergency Lane
RUBBERLEGS/"Lawnchairs (live)"/The Timinator:Boyfriends, Vol 1
KATE SCHUTT/"Rebel Rebel"/brokenwingtrick
CHRISTY CLAXTON/"Best Loved Girl"/Out of Nowhere
RACHAEL SAGE/"Lonely Streets"/The Blistering Sun
SKOTT FREEDMAN/"Walking In Memphis"/Some Company
SACHA SACKET/"Paris And September"/Shadowed
KRIS LANDHERR/"Fat Chicks Snore"/Will Rassel for Food
GRETCHEN PHILLIPS/"To The Lady C"/I Was Just Comforting Her
KITTY ROSE/"(I Ain't No) Pretty Little Things"/Live at the Ryman: 1 April
1972

Next week: We'll FINALLY wrap up this theme..hey, it took ten years to do
this the first time..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: