[OutVoice] R.U.B. in N.Y.C. this Tues 4/17 - plus R.U.B. tours and more!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 07:59:58 CDT 2007

R.U.B. - Maximum classic 80's rock & pop
NYC's favorite party/dance band R.U.B. returns to Penang Lounge
240 Columbus Ave at 71st street, NYC
this Tuesday, April 17, 2007
drop in anytime between 8:00PM and MIDNIGHT -
No cover! - No drink minimum! - Full Menu Available!

R.U.B. is:
GORDON SMITH - keys/vocals; STEVE SULLIVAN - bass;
ANTHONY MAULELLA - drumming; ROBERT URBAN - guitars/vocals

FLASH! - it's Morgan Humphries' birthday!
For those who know my esteemed better half of 19 years -
the band will be offering Morgan a special "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
musical salute at around 9:30pm!

DOUBLE FLASH!! - R.U.B. rocks Syracuse, NY Pride Festival -
June 9th, 2007

TRIPLE FLASH!!! - new classic favs added to our show include
hits by DAVID BOWIE, CHEAP TRICK, GARBAGE, SIMPLE MINDS and
THE VAPORS

R.U.B. Contact & Bookings: Urban Productions
212-932-1044 - themusenyc at aol.com

A Flock of Seagulls:
Adam Ant:
Bananarama: