[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--04/07

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 11:45:10 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, Saturday we were in the middle of our Spring Membership Drive, and in
the middle of our salute to the guests who've made the last 10 years such a
blast here on "QueerWaves." With Dennis Campa of "Adventures in Sound" joining
Digital Debra and me, here's what you would have heard between membership
pitches if you'd tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around 3pm Saturday, or if you
linked to our website at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   to
catch us on your friendly neighborhood computer..

HEDDA LAYNE/"Feel The Love"/Trois
MARK WEIGLE/"867-5309/Jimmy"/Different and the Same
COLTON FORD AND PEPPER MASHAY/"Signed, Sealed, Delivered"/Naked Fame
JADE ESTEBAN ESTRADA/"Bella Morena"/Angel

(When Dennis and I get together, chances are you'll hear one of the next  two
performers..how could we resist a chance to play them both, theme or no
theme..)
LIBERACE/"The Impossible Dream"/Liberace Now
ETHEL MERMEN/"Some People"/The Ethel Merman Disco Album

D.C.ANDERSON/"God Loves The Irish"/Blue Summer Day
JAY SPEARS/"Playin' On My Team"/Playin' on My Team
TRINITY/"Big Time"/The Exciting Life

Next week...more membership drive, more fabulous guests..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: