[OutVoice] Vote For LGBT Artists On QNation FM's New Music Playoffs

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:02:17 CDT 2007

For those of you that missed The Duke's New Music Playoffs internet
radio show on QNation FM http://qnation.fm/ 10 AM-Noon EST the results
are in and it's time to cast your votes for this weeks polls.

You can cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs
http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
My Chemical Romance: Famous Last Words (4-1)
Keyth Lawrence: Mint (5-1)
Blue October: Into The Ocean (12-1)

Matchup #2
The Shins: Phantom Limb (2-0)
Levi Kreis: We're Okay (2-0)

Reigning Champion Matchup
Breaking Benjamin: Breath (3-0)
Kris Landherr: Sticks And Stones (4-0)

So go vote today and show some support for the LGBT artists and while
you're there vote for some of the other new music.

If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for the playoffs contact me.

                                Bill

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html