[OutVoice] play list: Amazon Radio! 3/30/07

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Fri Apr 6 19:48:08 CDT 2007

Amazon Radio! Play List: March 30, 2007 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

MELANIE DOANE ~ My Sister Sings ~ MY SISTER SINGS (VA) ~ Independent
LOREENA MCKENNITT ~ Caravanserai ~ ANCIENT MUSE ~ Quinlan
ULALI ~ ALL MY RELATIONS ~ HONOR A BENEFIT THE EARTH CAMPAIGN (VA) ~ Daemon
SISTER FUNK ~ Let's Kiss ~ GOSSIP ~ Independent
CARYN KUPFERMAN ~ Border ~ PITCH BLACK MILE ~ Independent
SUSAN WERNER ~ Something So Right ~ LAST OF THE GOOD STRAIGHT GIRLS ~
Private Music/BMG
RUTHIE FOSTER ~ Fruits Of My Labor ~ THE PHENOMENAL RUTHIE FOSTER ~ Independent
SKOTT FREEDMAN ~ Papa Was a Rodeo ~ JUDGE A BOOK ~ Independent
LUCY KAPLANSKY ~ Amelia ~ OVER THE HILLS ~ Red House
LINQ ~ George Orwell Where Are You? ~ CHANGE THE PICTURE GEORGE ~ Independent
JANIS IAN ~ This Train Still Runs ~ KYSER SHORT CUT Sampler (VA) ~ Independent
DIVINE MACGGEES ~ Little Black Crow ~ NEW ARRIVALS Volume 2 (VA) ~ Independent
ALECIA NUGENT ~ God Knows What ~ ROUNDER FOLK ALLIANCE SAMPLER 2007 (VA) ~
Rounder
MISTY RIVER ~ You Can Have Her (Him) ~ LIVE AT THE BACKGATE STAGE Sampler ~
Independent
BETH DAVIS ~ Can't Forget You Blue ~ SAVAGE HOUSE ~ 10 Child
WENDY CONRAD ~ 2 Doors Down ~ GHOSTS THAT AREN'T MINE ~ Independent
HOLLY (FIGUEROA) O'REILLY ~ Everybody Knows ~ GIFTS AND BURDENS ~ Independent
DROPMORE SCARLET ~ Escape ~ DROPMORE SCARLET ~ Independent
ELISE LEBEC ~ Calendar Music Bed: Before Awakening ~ POSSIBLE DREAMS ~
Independent
ELISE LEBEC ~ Behold ~ POSSIBLE DREAMS ~ Independent
MIRIAM MAKEBA ~ Choo Choo Train / Shuku Shuku ~ SING ME A SONG ~ DRG
NIGHT SUN ~ Babe ~ ONE MOMENT OF GRACE ~ Borealis
GIRLYMAN ~ Commander ~ LITTLE STAR ~ Daemon
JAMIE ANDERSON ~ Dark Chocolate ~ DRIVE ALL NIGHT ~ Tsunami
ANI DIFRANCO ~ Decree ~ REPRIEVE Radio EP ~ Righteous Babes
EVALYN PARRY ~ War Dream ~ SMALL THEATRES ~ WAR DREAM ~ Independent
MARY LOFSTROM ~ Sugar In My Bowl ~ GINGER COMES TO STAY ~ Independent
ALARIA TAYLOR ~ Unfinished Business ~ ACOUSTIC RAINBOW  Vol. 27 (VA) ~ Poetman
THE ALEXANDRIA KLEZTET ~ Klezmer Nova ~ AZALEA SAMPLER 2 (VA) ~ Azalea City
ALIVE! ~ Spirit Healer ~ ALWAYS ALIVE! 1978-1986 ~ Independent
CRIS WILLIAMSON & HOLLY NEAR ~ Tea Leaf Prophecy ~ CRIS & HOLLY ~ Independent
INDIGO GIRLS ~ She's Saving Me (Acoustic Version) ~ RESPOND II  (VA) ~
Signature Sounds
SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ Patchwork Quilt ~ IN THIS LAND ~ Earthbeat!
MARY YOUNGBLOOD ~ Make an Offering ~ DANCE WITH THE WIND ~ Silver Wave
JJ NOLIS ~ Pony Ride ~ PONY RIDE ~ Independent
SUSAN COURT ~ Blight & Bonny ~ INDIEGRRL COMPILATION Volume 1 (VA) ~
Independent
KRIS DELMHORST ~ Light of The Light ~ STRANGE CONVERSATIONS ~ Signature Sounds
TIDDAS ~ Spirit of the Winter Tree ~ SING ABOUT LIFE ~ Island

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513